ICFOST 2023 accepts registration fee in USD or RMB. Registration fee covers all conference sessions, conference document, meals and reception. Cost of accommodation is not covered by registration fee. You will need to book your accommodation separately by visiting the Venue & Accommodation page. The conference registration fee table:
|Early-bird before August 25
|Registration Normal rate
|Registration Student rate
|Registration Committee Member rate
|Abstract Registration (Onsite oral presentation only)
|Registration Listener rate
|Paper Registration Each Additional Paper
|380USD/2650RMB per one
|350USD/2450RMB per one
|Paper Registration Each Overlength Page Fee
|50USD/350RMB per page
|50USD/350RMB per page
• The registration fee includes cost of conference material, attendance at conference sessions and forums, lunches, morning and afternoon tea, and arranged dinner.
• Registrations should be online, using Visa or Master credit/debit cards or Paypal, and via the portal provided above. All transactions will appear on your bank statement as payment to “ICFOST 2023”.
• Each paper requires one presenting author registration and the presenting author registration has to be completed by the author registration deadline. According to the requirements, all papers should be presented at the conference before they can be considered for publication.
• Registrations will not be processed or confirmed until payment is received in full.
• If the length of paper exceeds 5 pages, the cost of each extra page is 50 USD or 350 RMB. The maximum length of the paper allowed is of 8 pages.
备注：汇款单请附言备注“ICFOST 2023+“论文编号“, 银行汇款后, 参会人员务必将回单扫描或拍照后，与会议注册表一起发送到会议邮箱 email@example.com。邮件标题格式: “ICFOST 2023注册”+“参会人员姓名”+“论文编号（if applicable）”。
When the registration confirmed, an official receipt will be issued, you will receive the hard copy receipt together with all conference materials at the conference spot.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned verion or post you the hard copy (You need to cover the postage)
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary.
• Cancellation before September 15th, 2023 will be acceptable, 70% refund for cancellations received before and on September 15th. There will be no refunds for cancellation after September 15th, 2023.
• The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
• The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
• Please take care of your safety and all personal belongs, and wear your name tags during the whole conference. No responsiblity or liability is accepted by conference organizer in respect of any loss or damage.